Registration can be completed by…
- ONLINE – Click here to get started.
- IN PERSON at the Parks & Recreation office with cash, check or charge (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
- DROP BOX at the Parks & Recreation office. NO CASH. The drop box is located outside the community room entrance.
- BY MAIL by completing the registration form and mailing it with a payment to Oxford Township Parks & Recreation; 2795 Seymour Lake Road; Oxford Michigan 48371.
- BY PHONE on a charge basis using Visa, MasterCard or Discover ($10 minimum).
- BY FAX: A registration form can be printed off and faxed to 248-628-1854.
- If registering by fax, download Program Registration Form.
Plan Ahead! We begin registering many of our athletic programs in the brochure before the season begins. By doing this we have enough time for a complete season of practice and games. Pay close attention to registration deadlines and mark your calendars so your child doesn’t miss out on all of the fun!
Remember! When Oxford schools are closed, all Parks & Recreation programs taking place in the schools are canceled. To check the status of a program call the OTPR office at 248-628-1720 x 6.
The Oxford Parks and Recreation Commission will provide the necessary, reasonable auxillary aids and services for induviduals with disabilities. Please contact the Parks and Recreation office at 248-628-1720 as soon as possible to have the reasonable aids and services available.
RESIDENT DISCOUNT Any registered participant, who resides in the Village of Oxford, Township of Oxford, or who pays Village or Township taxes to the Village or Township of Oxford, is considered a RESIDENT*. Any person fitting this description will be given a discount as noted in each specific program outline. *Youth participants enrolled in Oxford Schools during the current calendar year will be considered a resident; students may be required to provide a current school ID as verification at the time of registration and or park visit.
CLASS SIZE POLICY The Parks & Recreation Commission reserves the right to cancel or adjust any age group of any class that does not meet the minimum class size requirement. In the event a program is cancelled due to this
policy, registered participants will receive a FULL REFUND. The minimum class size requirement varies to each specific program.
REFUND POLICY No refunds will be given after the second activity meeting. A $5 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds except those cancelled by the Parks & Recreation Commission, which will be paid in full or can be credited to another program or activity.
CLASS CANCELLATION/ POSTPONEMENT If Oxford Community Schools are closed due to weather or other emergency conditions, parks & recreation classes held in the schools are also cancelled. On occasion, classes might be relocated or suspended for a night because of building activities; we will give advance notice when possible. Whenever possible, cancelled classes and programs will be made up, no refunds will be given if a make-up date is
FINANCIAL AID Financial Aid is available for residents who are in need. Financial Aid is allocated on a case-by-case basis. Contact the Oxford Township Parks & Recreation Office for further information.
SPECIAL NEEDS (ADA) The Oxford Township Parks & Recreation Commission will comply with the spirit and intent of the American with Disabilities Act. The Commission welcomes the opportunity to assist people with disabilities. If you need any accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (248) 628-1720.
MICHIGAN LAW…… prohibits discrimination in employment, education, housing, public accommodation, law enforcement, or public service based on religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, height, weight,
arrest record, or handicap.
- Check our homepage weekly for featured classes & special events. Sign up for our Oxford Township Parks & Recreation email newsletter that goes out monthly, by going to the very bottom of our website and entering your email address.
- LIKE us on Facebook by searching Oxford Township Parks & Recreation.
- Follow us on Twitter @InfoOxparkrec.
- Find us on Instagram at Oxparkrec.
- Tune in to Oxford Community Television, http://www.oxfordcommunitytv.us/ serving Oxford-Addison Townships, Leonard and Village of Oxford. Now on Charter channel 191 and AT&T U-verse Network channel 99.